Updated on 13 April 2022
QUACKTRACK website operated by ‘DOT Systems’, based in Hyderabad Telangana is a specialty news provider and a news aggregating website. Our services help readers and viewers discover ‘things that matter’ including news, analyses, videos, photographs, and other forms of digital content.
We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting QUACKTRACK website, you are accepting the privacy practices outlined in this policy.
Information Collected by QUACKTRACK
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our websites and offerings. This information allows us to provide users an efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our users:
We collect only the information required to make QUACKTRACK website useful to you.
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose to not provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of our special features.
- Subscription: To subscribe to QUCKTRACK.ORG and access the associated services, you will be required to provide some personal information and accept the terms and conditions applicable. This information may include your username, name, email id, phone number and state of residence. This information will be used at an individual level only to manage your subscription account, and at an aggregate level only to tailor our offerings to our audience. We will be using third party payment service providers to process the payment of subscription fees if any. We do not store any user payment data. Our third party payment service providers will be visible to you while making the payment if any and you may choose the one you prefer out of the options available.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. QUACKTRACK and its authorized agents if any may automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, QUACKTRACK cookie information, and the page you requested. QUACKTRACK uses this traffic data, only at an aggregate level, to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- QUACKTRACK may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While QUACKTRACK will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We collect your subscription and user profile data. We do not collect or store any payment transaction data or card details. Our servers also collect and log traffic information.
QUACKTRACK is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. QUACKTRACK may send out e-mails withQUACKTRACK-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from QUACKTRACK, which inform you of actions (e.g. successful subscription) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g., those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g., updates to our policies) if any from us.
We will send you emails based on your profile settings. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. QUACKTRACK cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Because QUACKTRACK enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use QUACKTRACK is an integral part of the QUACKTRACK experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below:
- QUACKTRACK Personnel: QUACKTRACK personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of QUACKTRACK’S business.
- Syndication: QUACKTRACK allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the QUACKTRACK website.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we share the data provided by you for the specific purpose of sharing with partners (e.g, partners providing exclusive offers to QUACKTRACK subscribers) and may release other information to authorities where required by law.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
As explained earlier, the “help” portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
You can choose not to share information with us, but your experience of the site may be limited. However, until your account is deleted, you may receive all system emails.
INFORMATION ON QUACK TRACK WEBSITE: The information provided in the website is designed to provide useful information on the subjects discussed. It is possible the information provided is incomplete or not updated. The website is not meant to be used, nor should it be used to draw conclusions based on any data, or information provided by the website. You may write to the regulatory authority or the governing council or bureau in your respective country to confirm the data.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 18 years and older to register to use QUACKTRACK website. As a result, QUACKTRACK does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that QUACKTRACK has collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible
Please register only if you are more than 18 years old.
Conditions of Use