QuackTrack is an independent website that promises to serve audiences by bringing to the spotlight distinctive content and news on healthcare, medical research, wellness, and evidence-based science, and also raising awareness about the dangers of pseudoscience and quackery.
To build awareness, QuackTrack is building content in a unique and powerful way. QuackTrack creates and aggregates distinctive information and stories related to healthcare and science.
Most of our content on QuackTrack is sourced from universities, labs, news agencies, science departments, etc. The website also accepts submissions from science bloggers, writers, and science journalists.
- Try to create an exclusive repository of news related to healthcare, medical research, wellness, and science.
- Provide audiences with knowledge-based journalism that is responsible, ethical, and backed by evidence.
- Create a corpus of academic and research material on medical and health-related subjects
- Provide free access to people around the world to share the best practices and collaborate with us on developing smart and practical solutions.
- Provide content that is based on facts and research and that is free of commercial or political bias.
- Be open, honest, and transparent in our reporting.